St. Margaret church

In the center of the village there is a Gothic church devoted to St. Margaret. It is listed as being built in 1366. Until 1562, the village had the status of an independent parish and after that it was united with the parish of Kuřim.

Precious mural paintings have been preserved in the presbytery and two bells from the first half of the 16th century can be found in the tower. The first historical mention of the local church comes from 1366. The original Gothic shrine dates back to that time, too. In 1855, a part of the shrine was reconstructed and has got some pseudo-Gothic elements. There is a large tower topped with a pyramid-shaped roof in the southern part of the nave. The altar-piece was painted by Josef Šichan.

Originally, the church was built in a Gothic style in the second half of the 14th century and it was later reconstructed. It has a tower with battlements and a masonry pyramid-shaped roof. Precious mural paintings have been preserved in the presbytery portraying people and flower ornaments. Two of three original bells were preserved: the biggest one from 1509 and the dead bell from 1551.

A blue marked trail from Kuřim to Bystrc leads past the building.